Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Agape Fundraiser and Auction

I'm sure most of you know that I serve on the Board of Directors for Agape of North Alabama, a Christian foster care and adoption agency that serves the northern Alabama area. I've been on the board for almost a year and am blessed to be able to help in this capacity. Coming up on August 27, we are having our annual fundraiser dinner and auction. It will be at 6:00 p.m. at Baron's Bluff at Burritt on the Mountain. I would love to see a lot of familiar faces in the crowd and so this is my plea to please sign up and come to the dinner. I went for the first time last year and it was truly so much fun. Tables of eight can be purchased for $500 or you may purchase a single plate for $75. Please contact Alyse at 256-859-4481 and tell her Natasha sent you. I really hope you will all make an effort to be there! 


No comments: