Sunday, October 5, 2014

Photos From My Phone - October 2014 Edition

It's been a while since I've done a photos from my phone pot so I thought I'd see what I could dig up today. Honestly, I don't seem to take a lot of photos with my phone and the ones I do take are usually for the blog and so you've already seen them, making it pointless to post them again. I did, however, manage to find a few that I haven't posted on the blog and some of these weren't even posted on Instagram so they will be new to everyone. So, without further ado, I present Photos from my Phone, the October 2014 edition. 

It's the time of year where I leave for work before the sun comes up and I hate it. However, on occasion, the sun rise makes for a glorious sky. This first photo was taken on a Thursday morning a couple of weeks ago when we actually received a wee bit of rain. The sun began peaking through the clouds and there was rain on the windshield and I thought the sky looked lovely. 



The second picture was taken last Friday morning. I made an early morning stop at Wal-Mart to pick up some pumpkins before heading into work and when I wlaked out of the store, the sky was pink and red (red sky in the morning, sailors take warning) and I thought it looked beautiful. So, I stopped my cart and took a picture before loading up the car. 



The next two photos are random photos of Pippa. The first I thought was hilarious because my old ratty blanket is kind of draped around her and she also has a funny expression on her face as though I had disturbed her. The second is just her chewing on a toy which is a common occurrence in our home and I tend to have a lot of these types of photos. 



The last two photos are from back in August at my grandmother's birthday party. I had big plans to write a post about the dinner, but never got around to it. We all gathered at Red Lobster to celebrate her 82nd birthday. My aunt bought a cookie cake and we dined on seafood and enjoyed some dessert. Shout out to my dad for buying dinner! Most of my family was there, including Sydney whom I had not seen in a while. 





That's it for this edition of photos from my phone. Hope you enjoyed it. Have a great weekend everyone! The weather is supposed to be chilly so enjoy it!

No comments: